Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup without Disk
Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup without Disk– In this article we will share how to Setup Canon PIXMA ts3122 Driver without using the disk. Well, for those of you who want to do the same can follow the steps we gave below.
- Canon Pixma TS5151 Driver Download
- Canon Pixma TS9080 Driver Download
- Canon Pixma TS5030S Driver Download
Using WPS Connection
- Please make sure the WPS button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the network button (A) on the printer, then release the button when the network status icon (B) flashes.
- Figure: press and hold the network button and the network status icon flashes
- Please to Press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
To learn more about the WPS button, refer to the wireless router manual.
- When the connection to the wireless router is complete, the network status icon and the signal power icon (C) will illuminate.
- Figure: the network status icon and the signal strength icon are lit
If the alarm indicator lights up, see “troubleshooting. “
The network connection configuration is now complete.
If You Need a Driver for Canon Pixma TS3112 Clik Link Below
This post was last modified on May 30, 2019 7:22 pm