How do I connect my Canon wireless printer to my WIFI
Ensure that the printer is turned on. Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] catch on the highest point of the printer until the alert light flashes once. Ensure that the light beside this catch begins to glimmer blue and after that go to your entrance point and press the [WPS] catch inside 2 minutes.
WPS Connection Method
Before we begin, there are some conditions that must be met keeping in mind the end goal to utilize the WPS push catch strategy:
- The entrance point must have a physical WPS push catch accessible.
- If it’s not too much trouble check with your gadget’s client guide for points of interest.
- On the off chance that the WPS push catch is not accessible please utilize the directions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your system must utilize the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security convention. Most WPS empowered access focuses utilize this convention.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] catch [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi catch on the highest point of the printer until the alert light flashes once.
- Ensure that the light alongside this catch begins to blaze blue and after that go to your entrance point and press the [WPS] catch inside 2 minutes.
- For careful subtle elements on beginning WPS on your entrance point, please allude to its client guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi light on the printer will keep ﬂashing while seeking, and the force and Wi-Fi light will streak when associating with the entrance point.
- At the point when the printer has effectively made an association with your remote system, the force and Wi-Fi light will quit blazing and stay lit.
- System settings affirmation
To affirm that your printer is effectively associated with your remote system, you can print out the system settings of your printer on the off chance that you wish:
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] catch until the caution light [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 1_2 flashes 15 times, and after that discharge it.
- The system data page will be printed.
This closes the WPS setup technique
- Please now continue by introducing the product to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3540.
- In the event that you don’t have the establishment CD that accompanied your item, you can download the manuals and programming by selecting your item from the PIXMA range page.
- On the off chance that the WPS remote setup is as yet fizzling in the wake of tailing this aide, please get in touch with us for further help.