Canon.com/ijsetup– If you buy a printer, usually a DVD driver is included which you can install automatically just by double-clicking or running the setup.exe file on a computer or PC so that the printer driver will be installed automatically so that the printer can be used to print or print. photos, type documents, print pdf files, or others.
Then what if the driver is not available on the printer? whereas we don’t have any other driver files available in the form of a setup file? in conditions like this, we have to download it first, then this Canon.com/ijsetup is the best for your favorite canon printer driver.
- ij.start.canon ts3122
- ij.start.canon g3010
- http //ij.start.canon tr4500
- https //ij.start.canon ts6420
- canon.com/ijsetup mg3600
Canon has a wide variety of products like printers, scanners, cameras & many more. providing manuals and guides is not easy for such a large client base which is why the web address www.canon.com/setup gives you All the access to Canon Drivers Download. When Installing Canon Pixma Or any other in one printer, you have to be careful with the steps & sequences. Learn How to Use canon.com/ij setup to Complete Setup Manually. Download manuals & drivers for complete installation of your canon Device.
canon.com/ijsetup is the official Web address Given by Canon So You Can Download Drivers, Manuals & Guides for Your Canon Printer. You can find the Correct Driver Version for your Printer manually. Just Type Printer Model Number & It Will Automatically Find Relevant Driver For Your Printer at IJ Start Canon.
How to install your printer driver
Without Using the Driver CD
If you lose the Driver CD, you don’t need to panic too much because even without using the Driver CD you can still install the printer. Here are the ways you can choose to install the printer without using a CD Driver, namely:
1. Using a USB Cable
- When buying a printer make sure it is equipped with a USB cable. Because you can use this cable to install the printer. Here are the steps: Connect the built-in USB cable to the laptop or computer and to the printer.
- Place the printer closer to your computer / pc because usually, the USB cable is not too long.
- Turn on the printer. There are several printers that automatically run the installation process or exit the printer install command on the computer or laptop screen.
If that doesn’t happen, you can proceed to the next step, namely:
- Click Start
- Devices and Printer
- Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner at the top of the screen. Then the computer/laptop will scan the connected printer automatically.
- Choose the one according to our printer model
If our printer name does not appear, you can:
- Click the search button so that the system can scan for printer drivers on the hard drive
- If you still can’t find the printer driver you want, then you will need to download the driver software.
- Restart the laptop or computer when prompted
2. Using a Local Network
Apart from using a USB cable, you can also install a printer using a local network either via Ethernet or WiFi and can be found and installed in the following ways:
- Open the settings application
- Select a printer
- Click the padlock image present at the top right to allow changing the settings
- Click + button at bottom of the panel
- A new window appears that says Add a new printer.
- Then the printer will appear, then click “Add”
- The installation process will now run.
3. Using Download Drivers
Installing the printer can also be done with the downloaded driver. Make sure the driver is downloaded from the official website. Here are the steps:
- Open the Canon.com/ijsetup site
- Select and download software for your printer.
- Drivers that have been downloaded are usually in the form of “WinRAR” files, so we must extract them.
- The trick is to right-click the file >> Extract here
- Open and click at file that has EXE existence to start installing
- Follow all prompts during the installation process
- Restart the laptop or computer after the installation is complete so that the drivers are installed properly
- Connect the printer to a laptop or computer after restarting using the built-in cable to check if the laptop recognizes the new laptop
- If the printer connection system uses WiFi, then make sure the WiFi is ON and the laptop is connected to the WiFi.
4.Using the Driver CD
Installing a printer using a CD Driver is one way that is not so difficult, even very easy. Here are the steps:
- Prepare the Driver CD
- Insert the CD into the Driver ROM
- Enter the installation page
- Follow the installation instructions in the manual
- If the installation process is complete and running properly, the Driver CD can be ejected.
- If the printer Driver CD is not properly installed or there is even a problem, then you should install a new Driver CD. In addition, you can also visit the service site of the printer manufacturer in accordance with the printer brand.