Canon Pixma G1000 Driver Download, Software, and Manual– The Canon PIXMA G1000 is a variant of the G-series specifically designed for printing purposes only. The Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient G-Series is special because it is the first Canon printer variant with refillable ink tanks.
- With hybrid ink system technology from Canon, the Canon Printer G1000 Printer promises clear, sharp, clear, and stunning print results.
- The maximum print resolution owned by this printer reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- The print speed of this printer is quite satisfactory.
- For black and white documents, it reaches 8.8 ipm, and for printing color documents, around 5.0 ipm.
- Meanwhile, printing a 4×6″ photo takes about 60 seconds.
The size of photos and documents can be printed in up to A4 size, whether with borders or without borders (borderless). The G1000’s input tray can hold about 100 sheets of plain A4 paper.
You can enjoy every document printing process without worrying about running out of ink supplies; even the costs you have to spend to buy ink will be much less. See Also: Canon Pixma MG3600 Driver.
The inks specifically for Canon G series printers are:
- GI- 790 Black
- GI-790 Cyan
- GI-790 Magenta
- GI-790 Yellow.
This large capacity ink bottle for the Canon PIXMA G1000 printer has a print capacity of up to 6000 black and white pages and 7000 pages for color documents.
- The GI 790 ink bottle is made with a screw cap that minimizes the potential for spillage. The pointed tip also makes refilling the ink into the tank easier without splashing.
- The G1000 ink tank integrated into the printer body makes it look compact and simple.
- You can also easily see the remaining ink capacity easily and quickly because the transparent ink tank is on the front of the printer.
The dimensions of the Canon PIXMA G1000 are around 445 x 330 x 135mm, with a weight of approximately 4.3 kg. Its compact design makes it easy to place it wherever you need it.
- Setting up the printer with a computer device can be done in a few easy steps.
- You only need to install the driver and connect the printer to your computer; in no time, your Canon PIXMA G1000 printer will be ready to use.
The printer is connected to the computer via a high-speed USB connection. The Canon Pixma G1000 is ideal for pairing with computers with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X
This printer is also compatible with Mac OS X v10.7.5 to OS X v10.10 users. Eco-label energy star ensures that this printer is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Electrical power consumption for this printer when printing is about 12 watts, in a standby position of about 0.8 watts, while when off is about 0.4 watts.
- The advantages of the Canon PIXMA G1000 make it suitable for printing purposes in offices or business units.
- Canon G series printers are very economical for printing photos and documents.
IJ Start Canon G1000 Setup Driver Support for:
- Linux x32 x64
- MacOS x32 x 64
- Windows 10 x32 x 64
- Windows 8.1 x32 x 64
- Windows 7 x32 x 64
- Windows XP x32 x 64
Canon Pixma G1000 Driver Download for Windows
Canon Driver Download & Software Package
Canon Pixma G1000 XPS Printer Driver Windows
Canon Pixma G1000 Printer Driver