If you have a Canon printer/scanner, you may need to update or reinstall the drivers/software so it can talk to your computer. Drivers allow your device to work as they should and software can improve its features and usability. Here in the article, I will tell you How to Download Canon Printer Driver and Software for Canon products from the official website.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver and Software
Visit the Canon support website
- To start, go to the Canon support site where you can access the driver, software, manuals, and more related to your device. ## Instruction: You are provided a sentence written by AI, rewrite so that it looks like a human wrote it The website is accessible through a search on Google or by typing https://support.usa.canon.com in your browser. or you can download Canon and Driver on this ij Start Canon website.
Search for your product
- To do this, visit the Canon support site, where — after typing the name or model number of your product into the search box at the top right corner of the page — you can find the information you’re looking for. For instance, you can search PIXMA MG3620 in the search box and press enter if you own a Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer.
- Alternatively, you can search for a product by product type by clicking on one of the categories beneath the search bar, such as “Photography”, “Printing”, “Scanning”, etc. This will then take you to a page of models for you to choose from.
Select your operating system
- After you have found your product, you will see a page with various tabs that contain information and resources for your product. You can find the drivers and software for your product under the “Drivers & Downloads” tab.
- On this page, there is a drop-down menu from where you choose the OS your computer is running. Select the appropriate OS that corresponds to your computer, e.g., you have Windows 10, macOS Big Sur, etc. If you do not know what version of the OS you have, you can verify it via these steps.
Download drivers and software then install it
- Once you have selected your OS, you will see a list of drivers and software that are compatible with your product and OS. You can expand each section by clicking on the arrow next to it to see more details and options.
- To download a driver or software, click on the “Select” button next to it.
- Next, press the “Download” button below. You may need to accept some terms and conditions before you can download.
- The file download is finished, open your computer and double-click on it to begin the installation. Once that screen pops up for you, follow the instructions to install. You may need to restart your computer or connect your device to finish the setup.
Enjoy your Canon product
- Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed the drivers and software for your Canon product. Now you can enjoy its full functionality and features. If you need more help or have any questions, you can visit the Canon support website again or contact Canon customer service.
You can share it with your friends or family who also have Canon products if you enjoy it.