IJ Start Canon TS3522 Setup– The TS3522 offers both printing and scanning facilities so it’s worth looking at assuming that you’re searching for the best across-the-board printer and can’t choose which one to purchase. It offers every one of the rudiments you want at a low cost.
At its core is its ability to print and scan. Easy to set up and use, you can connect all your devices via Wi-Fi, it’s even possible to print directly from your Apple device or Android gadget. The easy-to-use 1.5-inch LCD screen offers direct buttons so you can easily adjust settings directly, or you can use the relevant app to get things done.
See More: IJ Start Canon TS3300.
Since the Canon Pixma TS3522 isn’t only a printer, you can likewise utilize it to rapidly sweep or duplicate archives prior to moving them to your cell phone, tablet, or PC. It’s great for a basic workspace climate or, on the other hand, assuming that you want to print and sweep for youngsters. The rear tray makes it easy to reload paper whether you are using plain paper or photo paper. Next to that is a flatbed scanner that works in a comfortable way.
Canon Pixma TS3522 Ink Refill
Canon Pixma TS3522 uses PG-275 Pigment Black Inks and CL-276 Dye Color Inks cartridges.
How to Scan on TS3522
Do you have a Canon All-in-One printer, such as the Canon Pixma TS3522 or another Pixma model, and need to scan documents or photos?
As long as your Canon printer has a scanner, it will be very easy to scan from your printer to your computer!
This article will show you how to use Canon’s IJ scanning utility and Windows and macOS’ built-in scanning features to quickly scan documents using your Canon All in One printer.
Prepare to Scan
- Make sure your Canon printer can scan. If your printer is an “across the board” model, it can check. Some other printer models can likewise examine, although you should check the printer documentation or product page to confirm this.
- Connect your printer to your computer. Most scan-capable Canon printers can also be connected wirelessly via the touchscreen panel, but you may need to connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable.
- Download and install printer drivers and utilities. If your printer comes with a CD or DVD, you can use it to install drivers for your printer. The printer driver also comes with IJ Scan Utility which you can use to scan documents. If it was not included with the CD or DVD, use the following steps to download the driver for your printer:
https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/drivers-downloads in your web browser or visit ij setup canon.
- Click Printer.
- Select your Canon Pixma TS3522 in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select your operating system using the drop-down menu next to “Operating System.” (If the driver is unavailable for your operating system, you may not need to install the driver).
- Click Select next to the driver you want to download.
- Click Download.
- Open the establishment document and adhere to the guidelines.
- Turn on your printer if necessary. Press the “On” button on the printer. If the printer does not turn on, make sure the printer is connected to a working power source.
- Open the scanner. Lift the scanner lid to see the bottom of the scanner glass.
- Place your document face down in the scanner. Look for the arrow in the back left corner and align the document with that arrow. Your document should align with the top and left sides of the glass.
- If your Canon printer has an automatic document feeder, load the document into the automatic document feeder tray face up. Align the side guides with the width of your document. You will hear a beep when the document is loaded correctly.
- Consult your Canon instruction manual if you do not know how to use the built-in scanner.
- Close the scanner cover. Make sure it is tightly closed before you scan your document.
Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
- Navigate to the IJ Scan Utility folder. Use one of the following steps to navigate to the IJ Scan Utility folder on PCs and Macs:
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Open the Canon utility folder.
- Click Go in the menu bar.
- Click Applications.
- Open the Canon utility folder.
- Open the IJ Scan Utility folder.
- Launch IJ Scan Utility. It has an icon resembling a document next to the scanner. Click the icon IJ Scan Utility folder.
- Click Settings. This button is in the lower right corner of the IJ Scan Utility application.
- Click Document Scan. This is the second option in the menu on the left.
- Select PDF. To do so, click the drop-down menu next to Format Data and select PDF. This lets you scan multiple pages into a single document.
- Some printers can be set to scan both sides of a document automatically.
- Select a save location and click Ok. Use the drop-down menu next to “Save in” to select where to save your document. Then click OK. The document will default be saved to your “Documents” folder.
- Click Documents. This is the second option in the IJ Scan Utility window. It has an icon that says “PDF” next to the document. It starts scanning your page.
- Insert the next page and click Scan. If you have more than one page to scan, place the next page on the glass scanner or automatic document feeder. Ensure the document is aligned with the arrow in the back-left corner of the scanner glass. Click Scan when you are prepared to filter the following page.
- Click Exit. After you have finished scanning each page of your document, click Exit. Your document will be saved as a PDF file in your Documents folder or wherever you choose to save your document.
Scanning Manually in Windows
- Open Window start.
- Type windows fax and scan into Start. Doing so will search for the Windows Fax and Scan application.
- Click Fax and Scan Windows.
- Click New Scan. It’s on the upper-left side of the Fax and Scan window. Clicking on it.
- Make sure your scanner is correct. You will see the word “Canon” and the model number of your printer. If you see something else, click Change… and select your Canon printer.
- Select the document type. Click the “Profile” drop-down box, then select a document type (for example, Photo ) in the drop-down box.
- Specify the color of your document. Click the Format color, then choose Color or Black and White.
- Your scanner may have limited options for color formatting.
- Select the file type. Click the File type box, then click the file type (for example, PDF or JPG ) that you want to use to save the scanned document on your computer.
- Change other options on the page. Depending on your scanner, you may have other options (for example, Resolution that you can change before scanning your document.
- Click Preview.
- Click Scan. Your document will start scanning on your computer. To find the filtered record later, do the accompanying:
- Open Start Windows
- Open File Explorer
- Click Documents on the left half of the window.
- Double-click the Scanned Documents folder.
Scan Manually on Mac
- Open the Apple menu. Click the Apple logo in the corner, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preference.
- Click Printers & Scanners. This printer-formed symbol is on the right half of the System Preferences window.
- Select your Canon printer. Click the Canon option in the corner of the window.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Click Open Scanner. It’s near the top of the Scan tab window.
- Click Show Details.
- Select the file type. Click the “Format” drop-down box, then click the file type (for example, PDF or JPEG ) you want to use to save your file.
- Define color. Click the “Type” drop-down box at the top of the page, then choose a color option (e.g., Black and White ).
- Your scanner may have limited options here.
- Select a storage location. Click the “Save To” drop-down box, then click the folder where you want to save the scanned document (e.g., Desktop ).
- Change other options on the page. Depending on the type of file you are scanning, you may want to change the “Resolution” value or the Orientation value here.
- Click Scan. Your document will start scanning on your computer. Once done, you can find it in your chosen safe location.
IJ Start Canon TS3522 Setup Driver Support for:
- Linux x32 x64
- Mac x32 x 64
- Windows 10 x32 x 64
- Windows 8.1 x32 x 64
- Windows 7 x32 x 64
- Windows XP x32 x 64
IJ Start Canon TS3522 Setup for Windows
Canon Driver Setup Package
TS3522 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch
Canon Pixma TS3522 MP Driver
Canon Pixma TS3522 Software Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TS3522 Printer Manual Guide Support
Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Support Windows
User Guide Manual Support Windows
Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Support macOS X
User Guide Manual Support macOS X
Manual Guide ScanGear MP Operation Support Linux
Manual Guide IJ Printer Driver Operation Support Linux
Getting Started Guide Support