Canon imagerunner One Touch Setup
Canon imagerunner One Touch Setup– You can save up to 200 targets in one-touch buttons. This section describes how targets are stored with the one-touch button function.
Log in through the touch-screen or card swipe.
- Press Scan and Send
- Please Select One Touch and The next screen show any One Touch buttons. If you don’t created anything, it will be blank.
- Please Select Register to create a new button.
- Please Select a blank button( it will display a number instead of a name) and select Register/Edit
- Please Select Email to create a button associated with an email address.
- Please Enter in the following information for entries on next screen= Name is The name of the user, One-Touch Name is The name of the button, Email Address is The email address that you want to send to
- Please Press OK to continue
- You will be returned to your button list. The name of the button will match what you entered and you can select the button to see information
- Please Select Close to continue. and you will be returned to the One Touch screen that shows all buttons that you have registered.
- Please Press a button to select it as a Scan and Send destination.
- Please Press OK to continue.
- You will be returned to the Scan Screen and Send with the selected destination.
Once you are done all the steps above, then the next step is to press the physical green Start button on the printer to start the scan and send process.