Canon Pixma G7040 Printer Driver Download
IJ Start Canon Pixma G7040 Printer Driver Download Support for:
- Linux x32 x64
- Mac Os X/ Os X x32 x 64
- Windows 10 x32 x 64
- Windows 8.1 x32 x 64
- Windows 7 x32 x 64
- Windows XP x32 x 64
Canon Pixma G7040 Printer Software Download for Mac
IJ Start Canon Pixma G7040 Driver, Manual, Firmware Download– The Canon PIXMA G7040 is one of the best 4-in-1 printers with refillable ink cartridges and an ADF feeder and uses an Ethernet connection
• Rechargeable ink cartridges: 4 high yield ink cartridges.
• High page Yield: 18,000 black and white pages of 3 black bottles.
• 350-Sheet capacity: 250 sheets in front tray and 100 sheet in rear tray.
• Multiple connectivity options: Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
• Smartphone support: Canon PRINT, AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
• Professional quality: Crisp text and unlimited photos up to A4 format.
• Full speed: Up to 13 IPM in black and 6.8 IPM.
• Easy to use: 2-line black and white LCD display and remote management tools.
Quality, high yield, and low page printing costs
Print, scan, copy, and fax from one slim model to increase uptime with 350 sheets of plain paper, automatic duplex printing, and ADF 35 sheets. Prints up to 18,000 pages of 3 ink cartridges or 7,700 pages of high-quality, low-cost color kits.
Elegance and versatility
The 4-in-1, 2-line, and ADF 35-sheet, black-and-white LCD display ensures compact practicality ideal for novice entrepreneurs or busy small offices.
Print up to 18,000 pages of 3 black ink trays (7,700 pages of a set of colors) and proceed with automatic duplex printing and 350-sheet capacity with a two-way feed.
Wireless and Local connections
Connect with Wireless Connect and control the printer with Canon PRINT. Print with AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), and Windows 10 Mobile, or connect via Ethernet.
Print like a pro
Get professional results with high print speeds and pigment black inks for bold, sharp text. Print high-quality photos up to A4 with color inks.
Management and control
You can remotely monitor levels, usage, and ink status through remote management tools to control everything.