Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Software Download, Software, and Manual– The Canon Pixma MG4120 is one of the cheaper MFPs on the market that features a paper-saving automatic duplex. It also produces good-looking output at a reasonable speed. Color ink costs are also lower than average for low-priced MFPs, so photos and Web pages are relatively inexpensive to print. However, black ink is expensive, so printing everyday letters and papers are more expensive than usual.
The price from Canon PIXMA MG4120 is MSRP: $99.99.
You can attach the Pixma MG4120 directly to your PC via USB, or network using the integrated Wi-Fi. The unit’s 2.4-inch flip-up LCD screen is easy to read, and for the most part, makes using the printer easy. Canon needs to ditch the three “function” buttons to make a choice. Running your fingers over the buttons is a finished exercise in futility and exertion, the OK button and four-way cursor control ought to get the job done. The Pixma MG4120 additionally includes an SD Card and Memory Stick space for printing photographs or unloading scans.
The paper-handling features on the Pixma MG4120 are simple, though sufficient for home use. You get one 100-sheet letter/legal input tray on the front of the unit, and a 50-sheet output tray directly above it. The unit does not have an automatic document feeder for A4/letter size scanners, but it does offer an automatic duplexer for hassle-free two-sided printing. Cover for scanning telescope to accommodate thicker material.
The Pixma MG4120’s output is pretty much the same quality you’d see from other Canon Pixma MG series printers—namely, pretty good. Text is sharp, if not laser-like. The color graphics have an orange slant that can make faces look tanned, but the hues also make landscapes and still lifes feel warm. The photo details are well displayed.
Great speed for everyday tasks and odd photos. In our tests, the Pixma MG4120 printed pages of text at 6.5 pages per minute on a PC and 7.1 ppm on a Mac. Snapshot-size photos are printed at 2.6 ppm on plain paper, and at 1.2 ppm on photo paper. Color PDF pages and full-page photos printed on a Mac accept two times the length by and large. Scans and duplicates at typical and higher goals are very quick. What’s more, in the event that you were pondering, the Pixma MG4120’s exhibition is in accordance with the MG series’ numbering shows it’s quicker than the MG2120 and MG3120, and more slowly than the fresher MG6120 and MG5220.
Canon Pixma MG4120 Ink Cartridges
Similar to its brethren, the Pixma MG4120 has a higher-than-normal expense of dark ink. The PG-240XL Extra Large dark cartridge costs $21 and goes on for 300 pages or 7 pennies for each page. The $38,600-page PG-240XXL dark cartridge diminishes costs only marginally to 6.3 pennies per page. Color, on the other hand, is relatively inexpensive.
The integrated color CL-241XL costs $30 and lasts for 400 pages or 7.5 cents per page. A four-color page using the PG-240XXL and CL-241XL would be 13.8 cents, roughly the average cost for an inkjet MFP. Note that with tri-color cartridges (containing cyan, magenta, and yellow), when one color runs out, you must replace the entire cartridge even if there is still ink for the other colors.
Canon Pixma MG4120 Features
Speed and Quality
- Great Resolution: This level of quality is achieved at 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum color 4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head that shoots ink droplets as small as 2pl. It delivers exceptional quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain inks specially formulated for excellent document and photo quality. One is the Black cartridge for sharp text and the other is the multi-color cartridge for beautiful photos.
- Print Beautiful Borderless Photos Quickly: Print a 4″ x 6″ borderless photo in about 44 seconds.
- Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages at a fast speed of 9.9 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.7 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE printhead technology with selected genuine Canon inks and selected genuine Canon photo paper for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in archival-quality photo albums.
Ease of Use
- Full HD Movie Printing: The Full HD Movie Printing software converts HD video clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital or PowerShot camera into beautiful photo prints.
- Fun Filter Effects: Have fun with your images by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and Blur Background before you print.
- Built-In Automatic Duplex Printing: Automatically prints on both sides of the page without the need to manually turn it over. It saves you time, helps the environment, and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Fast Front: The new and convenient way to load your PIXMA printer with Canon genuine FINE ink and paper cartridges so you’re ready to print as quickly as ever.
- Easy-WebPrint EX: Easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layouts.
- 2.4″ LCD: Effectively view, select, and alter your pictures for straightforward printing without a PC. No download or PC is required, simply select your picture and print
- Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types – Portrait, Scene, Night Scene, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scene – then applies image optimal and multi-zone exposure correction. , the unexposed areas of the photo are optimized, area by area, and backlit and underexposed faces are automatically brightened with the right colors to help ensure more accurate skin tones for beautiful images.
- Automatic Document Repair: Automatic Document Repair provides beautiful, easy-to-view scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So your document text can be darkened with clear edges for a clear, sharp text that’s easy to read, and images will retain color tone and contrast.
- Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the scanned original type, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings.
- Quick Start: After pressing the power button, you can start entering commands in just seconds. So, full operation is possible in much less time.
- Beautiful & Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4″ x 6″ to 8.5″ x 11.”2
- Built-in Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from Wi-Fi® turn on computers around the house.
- AirPrint: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, emails, web pages, and other documents directly to this device whether you’re in another room or in another part of the house. No need to install drivers, save your time and create a smooth user experience.
- PIXMA Cloud Link: Easily print images from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa online photo albums and templates including seasonal stationary and calendars from wherever you are, wherever your compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer.
- Mobile Printing: Take Advantage of Wi-Fi; connectivity to unlock, print, and share your saved images right on the spot.
- Memory Card: Don’t want to use the computer? Just insert a compatible memory card into the internal card slot, select an image on the LCD, and print!
- High-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfer.
To get information on how the Pixma MG4120 does wireless settings setup using either a WPS connection or the standard way, you can see here.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG4120 Setup Driver Support for:
- Linux x32 x64
- Mac Os x32 x 64
- Windows 10 x32 x 64
- Windows 8.1 x32 x 64
- Windows 7 x32 x 64
- Windows XP x32 x 64
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Windows
Mini Master Driver Setup Package
Canon PIXMA MG4120 XPS Printer Driver Windows
Canon PIXMA MG4120 MP Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Software Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Mac
Scanner Driver Software Package
Canon PIXMA MG4120 CUPS Printer Driver Mac
Canon PIXMA MG4120 ICA Printer Driver Mac