What is the Canon IJ Setup Printer
What is the Canon IJ Setup Printer– Canon IJ Setup Printer (called printer driver below) is a software that is installed on your computer or laptop to print a file with use Canon Printer Machine.
The Canon Com/IJ Setup Printer driver modifies the print data created by the application software they become data that is understandable to your printer and send the changed data to the printer.
IJ Setup Canon support printing of different data formats, you need a printer driver for the specific model that you are using to print a file.
The Type of Printer Driver
In Windows Vista SP1 Operating System or later, you can usually install printer drivers in addition to the XPS printer driver. XPS printer driver customized to print a software application that supports XPS printing.
How to Setup/ Install the printer driver
- If you always want to install the printer driver, pack it into the Setup CD-ROM that is available with your computer, and then reinstall the driver from the start installation (restart Setup).
- To install the XPS printer driver, pack it into the Setup CD-ROM that is available with your computer, and then select the XPS Drive (add software) from the Add or Remove Programs.
Determining the printer Driver
To find the printer driver, open the Print dialog box of the software application you are using, and select the printer is “xxx ” (where “XXX” is the name of your model) to determine the printer driver, or select the “XXX” (XPS printer where “XXX” is the name of the model) to determine the XPS printer driver.
How to use Help
You can view the help function of the printer Driver Setup window.
- Click the Help button on each tabof the a dialog box which displays a description of each item on the tab.
- You can also click the connection found in the item’s description to display a description of a dialog box.Right-click the item you want to learn, and then click What is it? (What is it?).
If you find the Help button (Help) in the title bar at the right end, click this button, and then click the item you want to learn.
How to Setup Wirelles Network to Canon IJ Setup
To verify that your printing device is successfully linked to your cordless network, you can print the network configurations of your computer printer if you want:
- Ensure that your printer is fired up.
- Weight a sheet of A4 or letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press & contain the [Application/Cancel[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless network Connection Setup Site stop button] button before alarm light [Professional] Picture_PIXMA Cellular Connection tabs 1_2 flashes 15 times, and then release it.
The network information web page will be imprinted.
When discussing the printout, be sure the “Connection” implies “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set in place Identifier (the name of your cordless network) indicates the right name of your cordless network.
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, there are a few conditions that must definitely be met to be able to make use of the WPS force button method:
The gain access to point will need to have a physical WPS motivate button available. Please consult with your device’s consumer guide for details. In case the WPS press button is unavailable please use the instructions on the typical Connection Method tabs.
Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Gain access to) or WPA2 security process. Most WPS empowered access points utilize this protocol.
- Ensure that the printing device is fired up.
- Press & contain the [Wi-Fi] button [Get better at] Picture_PIXMA Wi-fi Connection Wi-fi button at the top of the computer printer until the security alarm lamp fixture flashes once.
- Ensure that the lamp fixture next to the button begins to display blue and then go to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
For exact information on starting WPS on your gain access to point, please make reference to its consumer guide.
The (blue) Wi-Fi light fixture on the printing device will continue blinking while looking, and the energy and Wi-Fi lamp fixture will display when joining to the gain access to point.
When the computer printer has effectively made a link with your cellular network, the energy and Wi-Fi light fixture will stop blinking and stay lit.